Business

BD417 Million Worth Exported in February

by BTM

Tue, 05 April 2022

Bahraini Dinar 417 Million Worth Exported in February

The Information &eGovernment Authority (iGA) issued its foreign trade report of February 2022, encompassing data on the balance of trade, imports, exports (national origin), and re-exports.

The value of imports increased by nine percent, reaching BD469 million during February 2022 compared to BD429 million for the same month of the previous year. The top ten countries accounted for 70 percent of the value of imports, with the remaining countries accounting for 30 percent.

According to the report, China ranked first when it came to imports to Bahrain, with a total of BD76 million, Brazil was second with BD54 million, and Australia was third with BD45 million.

The value of exports of national origin increased by 121 percent to BD417 million during February 2022, compared to BD189 million for the same month of the previous year. The top ten countries in terms of the value of exports of national origin purchased from Bahrain accounted for 75 percent of the total value, with the remaining countries accounting for 25 percent.

The United States of America ranked first among countries receiving Bahraini exports of national origin, importing BD78 million from Bahrain. Meanwhile, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was second with BD65 Cutting-Edge Digital Identity Technology  and Italy third with BD54 million.

#BAHRAIN BUSINESS BITES #BUSINESS BITES #BAHRAIN BUSINESS NEWS #EXPORT #BTM APRIL 2022 #BUSINESS

WHAT'S YOUR REACTION?

0
Love
0
LOL
0
OMG
0
CRY
0
ANGRY

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK

0 comment
Sort by