The easiest night time skin care routine!
The Bliss Series is a series of articles on skin care and regimes that we can all include in our routine at home. It’s the perfect excuse for ‘me’ time. Self-love is the best love!
I’m all for beauty sleep and naps! But there’s a bit of truth about your night time routine replenishing your skin and making it healthier. While you sleep, it’s easier for skin care products to actually absorb into your skin rather than during the day, when the sun is out.
In the day, you can get away with moisturizer and sunscreen, however, your night time routine is mega important. We went to the experts at @Blisslabbh to help us put that foundational regime into place.
- Cleanser – Once the day is done, it’s important to remove any make-up, pollution residue or left-over dirt from your face to keep skin primed. The Joelle Cool & Clear cooling and refreshing cleanser not only cleans but also refreshes your skin.
- Toner – La Roche Posay’s Micellar Water is incredible! It nourishes and tones your skin to stay hydrated! No such thing as too much moisture for your skin!
- Serum – If, like me, you’ve heard of serums but apart from the ones used on hair in fancy salons before a blow-dry, you’re not really sure what they do, then welcome aboard! The Ordinary’s Niacinamide 10% is a wonder! Serums a generally concentrated nutrients, hydrators and antioxidants that boost skikn health!
- Eye Cream – Eye creams in your night routine are the perfect elixirs for the areas around your eyes. The products work their magic night after night to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, they also help with redness and puffiness. Joelle’s Love Eyes are the perfect remedy before bed!
- Night Cream – And right before you’re done, to seal in all products we’ve used, it’s important to use a night cream and avoid evaporation of the others. Joelle’s Good Night, is the perfect ode to restful sleep and ensuring your routine’s efficacy while also leaving your skin smooth and soft.
And just like that, you’re pampering yourself a little every day! This basically covers all you need to do every evening to ensure you’re taking care of your skin! Read our morning skin care routine to make sure you’re ensuring that you protect your skin from the harsh elements that it is exposed to on a daily basis!
That’s it! Pat yourself on the back for being that much smarter about skin care and bask in the smugness of your skin care intellect! Happy moisturizing!
Contact information: Bliss Lab, Health & Beauty Emporium, Seef Mall (Gates 6 & 7)