Here’s a useful government app that helps you stay informed about all things health-related.
Sehati is a mobile app which is revolutionising the health industry in the Kingdom of Bahrain! Provided by the Information & eGovernment Authority (iGA) in collaboration with the Ministry of Health, Supreme Council of Health, National Health Regulatory Authority, Government Hospitals and Primary Health Care Centres, it consists of a bundle of health eServices to assist the public.
Services which aim to improve ease of access to medical services include:
- Find a Doctor: Displays all authorised physicians in Bahrain with their specialties and working place.
- Ask a Doctor: Ask a medical question and get the reply from the physician concerned.
- Medicines: Information about the authorised medicines in Bahrain, the pharmacies which sell them and related details such as price and supplier name.
- Appointments: Book an appointment at your Health Centre or Salmaniya Medical Complex pharmacy and view the appointments either at Salmaniya Medical Complex or King Hamad University Hospital.
- Pharmacies and Shops: Information about the authorised pharmacies and health product retailers in Bahrain.
- Health Care Facilities: Information about all available healthcare facilities in Bahrain, such as hospitals, clinics, health centres and more.
- Medical Results: Check the readiness status of your medical results (such as Lab and X-ray) in Salmaniya Medical Complex and King Hamad University Hospital. In addition, you can also check the result of any recent COVID-19 tests.
- Birth Certificate Services: Requests for birth certificates for new births and replacements of existing birth certificates.