Mangoes are undeniably ‘The King of All Fruits’! They’re sweet and delicious, and can be enjoyed hot or cold in sweet or savoury dishes. Despite being quite sweet and having its fair share of fruit sugars, mangoes are also quite nutritious!
Here are some nutritional facts on mangoes:
- A cup of diced mango (approx. 160 gms) contains 107 calories.
- A cup of mango has 46 milligrams of vitamin C. That’s over 75% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C which is known to be quite the immunity booster.
- Mangoes are rich in vitamin A, which improves your bone health and strengthens your reproductive and immune systems. A cup of diced mango contains 25% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin A.
- Mangoes are said to improve digestion due to their high water and fiber content.
- Mangoes are a good source of folate, several B vitamins, as well as vitamins K and E which are also immunity boosters.
To get your daily dose of mangoes, be sure to check out Lulu Hypermarkets wide range of mangoes at the Mango Mania festival.