Sun, 07 January 2024
Every month, Bahrain This Month draws attention to an app that brings value and usefulness to the people of Bahrain. This time, we take a look at eShahab which is revolutionising youth programmes in the Kingdom.
The eShabab app is provided by the Information and eGovernment Authority in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth and Sport Affairs (MYS). In essence, it displays a varied list of events, programmes and activities provided by the MYS for young people in Bahrain, whereby they can easily create a user profile to search and register for available youth programmes that take place during different intervals.
Submission of volunteering requests to help organise and facilitate youth programmes are also available through the ‘Sawaed’” service available in the app for users between 15-30 years of age.
eShahab comes with a number of other eServices and features:
• Register for assessment exams and enquire about their status.
• Add family members (children or siblings) with the ability to register them for programmes.
• Request users to be notified when places become available for previously fully-booked programmes.
• View the list of events provided by (MYS) with the ability to register, add it to the calendar and share the event details through social media.
• MYS Locator: A map-based service that provides the list of youth centres and sport clubs across Bahrain and the details for each centre or club.
• Receive notifications sent by the ministry.
eShahab is simple to download and register on. So, if you’re interested in enrolling young family members in a variety of exciting programmes, download it now.
The application is available for download for iOS and Android.